Professor Tang Sze Wing
Associate Professor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Vice Chairman of Department (Curriculum and Administration)
- Chinese dialectal grammar
- Parametric study of linguistic variation
- Formal Chinese Syntax (in Chinese). Shanghai: Shanghai Educational Publishing House, (2010).
- A parametric approach to NP ellipsis in Mandarin and Cantonese. Journal of East Asian Linguistics 20(2), 107-115, (2011).
- Three conceptual domains of the sentence final particle laa in Cantonese (in Chinese). Chinese Language 3, 195-200, (2013).
- A generalized syntactic schema for utterance particles in Chinese. Lingua Sinica 1:3, (2015)
- Lectures on Cantonese Grammar (in Chinese). Hong Kong: Commercial Press, (2015).