|Professor Jette Hansen Edwards|
- To coordinate with the Major programmes for the formulation of admission and selection criteria of the Major programmes of the Faculty;
- To coordinate with the Major programmes for the devise and implementation of strategies for promoting undergraduate admissions;
- To coordinate with the Major programmes for the recruitment and admission of undergraduate students (including both local and non-local students, early admission and upper-year entry);
- To coordinate with the Major programmes for all other activities organized by the University that are related to the recruitment and admission of undergraduates, including outreach to schools and students, orientation activities, etc.; and
- To coordinate with other committees, including the PR and Schools Interface Committee, in their launching of promotional activities for the recruitment of undergraduate students.