1. A Quest Beyond Time: Chinese Calligraphy and Seal Carving by TAO Shuhui, Hui Gallery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2018.
Group Exhibitions (Selected):
1. Ink Wind Along the Silk Road: Hundred Chinese Calligraphy Doctors’ Invitation Exhibition, Singapore Chinese Culture Centre, Singapore, 2019.
2. Looking Back to Look Forward: Invitational Exhibition of Chinese Calligraphy and Seal Carving from Universities in China and Japan, Peking University Centennial Memorial Hall, Beijing, 2019.
3. The 1st Japan-China-Korean SHO-Education Exchange Exhibition, Theatre 1010, Tokyo, 2019.
4. Well-known Contemporary Artists Invitation Exhibition in Celebration of 70th Anniversary of the Founding of PRC, Jingshi Xuetang, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, 2019.
5. Elite: International Exhibition of Chinese Seal Carving by Well-known Contemporary Artists, Shihu Garden, Weifang, 2019.
6. The 1st Invitational Exhibition of Excellent Calligraphic Works from Higher Education of Calligraphy, Art Gallery, Xi’an Academy of Fine Arts, Xi’an, 2019.
7. The 4th National Artistic Works Exhibition of Teachers from Normal Universities, 81 Art Museum, Beijing, 2018.
8. The Exhibition of Works from Teachers of Fine Arts and Calligraphy at Beijing Normal University, Beijing Normal University Gallery, Beijing, 2018.
9. Chun Hua Qiu Shi – A Joint Exhibition of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy by School of Calligraphy, Zhengzhou University & Department of Fine Arts, CUHK, Zhengzhou Art Museum, Zhengzhou, 2018.
10. Plentitude in Commonality: Invitational Exhibition of MFA Graduates in Chinese Media of CUHK, Hui Gallery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2015.
11. The Invitational Exhibition of Contemporary Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Masters to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Death of Mr. Zhang Zongxiang (1882-1965), Zhang Zongxiang Academy of Calligraphy and Painting, Haining, 2015.
12. Haining Tide: Invitational Exhibition of Renowned Contemporary Chinese Seal Carvers, Xu Bangda Art Gallery, Haining, 2014.
13. Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2012-Thirteen Dimensions of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong, 2013.
14. The Exhibition of the Nominated Excellent Chinese Calligraphers of the 1980s, the Military Museum of the Chinese People’s Revolution, Beijing, 2012.
15. Poem · Calligraphy · Chinese Painting · Seal Carving: Exhibition of Xiling Seal Club, Hangzhou Library, Hangzhou, 2012.
16. The 2nd Exhibition of Renowned Female Calligraphers in China, Zibo Academy of Calligraphy and Painting, Zibo, Shandong, 2011.
17. Joint Exhibition of Chinese Calligraphers from Gansu and Shenzhen, Gansu Provincial Museum, Lanzhou, 2011.
18. The 7th International Seal Carving Exhibition of Xiling Seal Club, Zhejiang Art Museum, Hangzhou, 2010.
19. The Exhibition of Japanese and Chinese Calligraphy for Japan-China Friendship, The Soka University, Tokyo, Japan, 2009.
20. My Daily Practice: Invitational Exhibition of Chinese Calligraphy and Seal Carving by Young Artists in Shenzhen, Shenzhen Art Museum, 2009.
21. The 1st Lanju Award Exhibition of Seal Carving in Guangdong Province, Xiaolan Art Gallery, Zhongshan, 2006.
22. The 1st Liang Piyun Award National Exhibition of Chinese Calligraphy, Art Gallery of the CPPCC National Committee, Beijing, 2006.
23. The 5th Chinese National Seal Carving Exhibition, Dalian Zhongshan Museum of Revolution, Dalian.
1. A Joint Exhibition by Zhang Aiguo and Wang Yongjiang, Lobby Gallery of Chung Chi College Administration Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2016.