1. Contextual Drawing – Half Innocenc: A Solo Exhibition by Tam Wai Ping, am space, Hong Kong, 2013.
2. Re-read: Tam Wai Ping Solo Exhibition, IT Park, Taiwan, 2011.
3. Elsewhere – Photo Exhbition by Lukas Tam, Lumenvisum, Hong Kong, 2010.
4. Life Pilgrimages – Tam Wai Ping’s Solo Exhibition, 1A Space, Hong Kong, 2008.
Selected Group Exhibitions
1. The Scarlet Bauhinia in Full Bloom, Amelia Johnson Contemporary, Hong Kong, 2014.
2. 13 terminal tiles, Lumenvisum, Hong Kong, 2014.
3. Mobile M+: Inflation!, M+ West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong, 2013.
4. 3 Chasers after Wind – the Depth of Photography, Hui Gallery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012.
5. Cityzening, Vargas Museum, The University of the Philippines, 2012.
6. Hong Kong in a dialogue with A World, Liu Hai Su Art Museum, Shanghai, China, 2012.
7. The Project Glocal 2012 – Habit Forming, Artinformal, The Philippines, 2012.
8. Strolling on the water, Museum of Contemporary Art, Westlake, China, 2011.
9. Chatter Jabber, Hong Kong, 2011.
10. 5 Places, Asia Triennial Manchester 2011, Bury Art Museum, Manchester, UK, 2011.
11. Open the pages • you see me seeing you, 1A Space, Hong Kong & Kubrick, Beijing, 2011.
12. Green – through the Kai Tak River, 1A Space, Hong Kong, 2009.
13. Territories: Contemporary Photographic Work from Australian & China, RMIT Gallery, Melbourne, Australia, 2009.
14. Interaction, Hong Kong Arts Centre, Hong Kong, 2009.
15. World Open Art Festival, Seoul City Museum, Seoul, South Korea, 2008.
16. Celebration 60 Art Exhibition, British Council, London, UK, 2008.
17. Art Container Project, West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong, 2008.
18. Second Half, Too Art Gallery, Hong Kong, 2008.
19. Stranger, Contemporary Art Factory, Tokyo, Japan, 2007.
20. Arrivals and Departures: New Art Perspectives of Hong Kong, Urbis, Manchester, UK, 2007.
1. Our 1989 – 99, Department of Fine Arts, The Chinese University of Hong Kong & School of Fine Arts, Taipei National University of the Arts, 2014.
2. A given moment in somewhere, some people and some thing, an Exhibition by TSAI Yi-Ting & Elva LAI Ming Chu, am space, Hong Kong, 2014.
3. Public Art Curator for Hong Kong Children’s Hospital, the Hospital. Authority (HA) and the Architectural Services Department (ArchSD), 2013 –2017.
4. this is the way of living – Lui Chun Kwong + Chen Shun-chu, am space, Hong Kong, 2013.
5. Violent & Poetic – Chang Huei Ming + Samson Young, am space, Hong Kong，2013.
6. Public Art Curator in DOMAIN, Shopping Center at Yau Tong Redevelopment Phase 4, Hong Kong Housing Authority, 2008 – 2015.
7. Beyond the Portrait – Hong Kong Photography Series 3, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, 2011 – 2012.