Centre for the Study of Humanistic Buddhism, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Fo Guang Shan Institute of Humanistic Buddhism
• The world’s first online programme in Buddhist Management;
• Taught by renowned teachers in the academic and business circles;
• Organized by well-known university and Buddhist institute;
• Theories and practice learnt from the programme will be useful throughout their life.
1. Conduct strategic analysis and rational decision-making by combining the Buddhist management theory and practice;
2. Communicate and negotiate with customers by following the Buddha’s wisdom;
3. Improve leadership skills to lead employees with different personality and to increase team efficiency;
4. Provide methods to identify and analyze their ethical corporate social responsibility as well as establish corporate culture.
4 modules. 12 sessions for each modules. 48 sessions in total.
|Course Code||Course Title||Duration|
|HBMC 5001||Introduction to Management in Buddhist Texts||4 lessons, 12 sessions|
|HBMC 5002||Humanistic Buddhist Management Thoughts of Venerable Master Hsing Yun||4 lessons, 12 sessions|
|HBMC 5003||Enterprise Zen of Humanistic Buddhist||4 lessons, 12 sessions|
|HBMC 5004||Humanistic Buddhist Leadership||4 lessons, 12 sessions|
Classes on Monday night (7-9:30pm), 3 sessions for each lesson. A tutorial will be held once a month. Students can complete this programme in 4 months (September 2021 ~ January 2022).
3 September 2021 7:30 ~ 8:30pm
6 September 2021
3D2N meditation camp in Fo Guang Shan (Self-care expenses: airfare/ international travel, surface transportation and accommodation. Depends on the COVID-19 situation.)
(First Come, First Served)
Centre for the Study of Humanistic Buddhism
Tel: (852) 3943 0646