- Commencement Date: December 4, 2023 and the terms is about 9 months
- Language: Cantonese and Mandarin (some modules are taught in Mandarin)
- Class time: Every Monday evening from 7:00-10:00 pm, three hours for each class, outdoor trips will be arranged on weekends.
- Venue: Tsim Sha Tsui East Ocean Enrolment Centre, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Unit 01, Basement 1, East Ocean Centre, 98 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui)
Eligibility for Admission
- Completion of secondary school, or equivalent, or
- Be at least 21 years old
Assessment and awarding
To obtain the Certificate in Management Culture of Humanistic Buddhism from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies of the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Centre for Studies of Humanistic Buddhism of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, participants must:
- The attendance rate of each module is not less than 70%; and
- Pass the assessment of each module.
Application Fee: HK$150
Tuition Fee: HK$21,240 (Outdoor study fee is not included in the tuition fee)
Please fill in the Enrolment Form for Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programmes in block letters, attach a copy of academic certificate, cheques for application fee and tuition fee (payable to: The Chinese University of Hong Kong), and apply by post or visit the Enrolment Centre of CUSCS in person.
- Crossed cheque or bank draft payable to “The Chinese University of Hong Kong”; Please pay the application fee and tuition fee separately by two cheques.
- If paying by credit card or MasterCard, please fill in the credit card number, expiry date and signature on the Enrolment Form for Certificate and Diploma/Professional Programmes.
From now until October 10, 2023
13/F, Oriental Centre, 67 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit 01, Basement 1, East Ocean Centre, 98 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit A, 1/F, Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central
Tsui Lam Estate, Tseung Kwan O (Opposite Yan Lam House)
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
The programme has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund and is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level 3).
Course Code: 37C134544
Course Name: Programme in Management Culture of Humanistic Buddhism
The School of Continuing and Professional Studies of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2209 7750
Course Website: Click here
The Centre for Studies of Humanistic Buddhism of the Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Tel: (852) 3943 0646