Download our programme brochure here.
(1) For JUPAS Applicants (JS4006)
- Minimum University Requirements (HKDSE):
- Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language; and
- Level 2 or above in Mathematics and Citizenship and Social Development / Liberal Studies; and
- Level 3 or above in any 2 Category A: New Senior Secondary Subjects (NSS), which may include:
- 2 NSS elective subjects; or
- 1 NSS elective subject and Mathematics (Extended Part) Module I or Module II.
- Annual intake: 18 students
- Admission grades for reference: Admission Grades (2021 Entry)
- Between Sept. and Oct.- University Orientation Day for Undergraduate Admissions for the coming academic year entry
- Nov. – JUPAS applicants select their programme choices and submit their application for admission
- May (the next year) –Consultation Day for Undergraduate Admission
- Jun. to Jul. – JUPAS applicants re-prioritize their programme choices.
- Aug. – Applicants receive main-round offers from CUHK.
Please note that the above dates may differ each year. Please refer to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid webpage for updated information.
(2) For Other Applicants
- Other applicants (i.e. Non-JUPAS [local], international students, mainland students, sub-degree holders, early admission scheme, part-time undergraduate studies, school principal’s nominations, self-recommendation scheme, sports scholarship scheme and associate students)
Please refer to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid webpage for admission schedules and details.
(3) Scholarships and Awards Information:
Some scholarships are exclusively offered to the students in the Faculty of ARTS.